Sunday 18 March 2007

life change is nto easy

Hello again, I have been really tired with having to go back to work as well as looking after Jack & have been struggling to find time to update my journal.

Today was a nice day for Nic, her first mother's day. Jack been fairly good during the last few nights but during the day he has been  a real handful, screaming & crying all the time. We are both exhausted just trying to figure out what he wants, wether its food, changing his nappy or just a cuddle.

I am tired more than usual this weekend because it was the start of the formula 1 season in Australia so I was up in the early hours of both saturday & today, I must be bloody mad.

I only have time for a short entry tonight but I will be back soon...night everyone...VampJack x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, new baby AND the start of Formula 1, it is just too much.  Take care.  Hope you get a good night's sleep.  Eileenx