Friday 11 May 2007

Please pass this on

Please can you all include the following link in your journals, tonight Jack is spending the night with his nanny & grandad. This is the first night he has spent away from home & I miss him so much, every night when I get in from work he gives me a big smile.....Maddie's parents are not as lucky...please post this & add the profile to your myspace if you have one.

http://www.myspace.com/findmadeline  

I can't even begin to imagine what Maddie's parents are going through. I'm not asking a lot but who knows, maybe by posting this as much as possible it may help to bring an end to this nightmare.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have just heard that the reward now stands at two and a half million pounds from various sources.  I pray that this brings someone forward and that this nightmare can end for Maddie and her family.  Eileenx

Anonymous said...

Nanny and Grandad will be loving it having their grandson to stay. . cant wait till I get grandchildren lol.Maddies parents must be beside themselves. . I pray she will come back to them soon.

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by to say hello.  You haven't posted in a long time.  I hope everything is ok there.  Thinking of you, Nic and the baby!
Hugs,  Kathy