Thursday 8 February 2007

Release the inner child

Yippee, hooray its snowed. We like snow, we love snow.

Got up this morning to find the street buried in snow, check out my car above!! As soon as I told Nic it had been & still was snowing she was out of bed like a shot. It was a bit trecherous driving to work but I was very careful, mind you I was one of the first in the car park at work & as we couldn't see the lines marking the spaces I guess I was parked across about 4 spaces.

Everyone at work was so excited, we rarely get snow here & if we do its normally about a millimetre at most so today was an extra special day. There was not one person who was moaning, I think we're all just big kids when it comes to snow. The second pic above is the snowman Nic made on top of our wheelie bin.

To be honest not a lot's been happening here which is why i've been so quiet. We are getting very excited & nervous about L'il Vamp's impending arrival but we haven't been anywhere except to the supermarket for food because Nic's paranoid about going into labour while wandering around town. She's getting quite sick of waiting now & she is finding it hard to get comfortable so she wants it all over with.

That's all for tonight, hope you enjoy the snow...VampJack x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We've been the same with the snow....love it! The little snowman is sooo sweet! Our's eyes kept falling out! Been to the park nearly all day.
I have heard that if your waters break in any of the big supermarkets, you get a years free shopping! I must admit I don't know of anyone who's did, so it may be an urban myth! But, maybe hover around Sainsburys, just in case!!
It'll soon be over....exciting!
love Phoenix
http://beauregardtheblog.com/
http://journals.aol.co.uk/phoenix71011/Phoenix

Anonymous said...

she wants it all over with, lol, wait til you've had ten nights on the trot of no sleep, dirty nappies and a healthy pair of lungs, make the most of the peace and quiet, while you can, you'll be wishing for this time back again.   (that's not to say it's all wonderful regardless of the lack of sleep, crying and nappies)
Jealous of your snow, we had nowt here in kent.
I'm excited, when is baby's due date?
Lynn x

Anonymous said...

I love your snow pictures!  It is fun to have snow when you rarely experience it.  It snowed 4" the day after my grandson was born (Nov., 2005).  First time since the 30's we'd had that much.  What a celebration!

Just want you to know, I've finished the blanket and I'm taking it to the post office in a few minutes so it will be on it's way.  I do hope you will like it and that it will keep LilVamp warm and cozy.

Cannot wait to hear he has arrived safe and sound and that Nic is doing well.  You must kiss his little toes for me.

Hugs,  Kathy