Thursday 12 February 2009

Let me introduce Russell....

For the last 4 and a bit years I have been working for a company that has a tendency to suck the very life out of anyone who works there, the upside is that occasionally I have got to meet some great people. One such person is Russell.

Russell is a sometimes sane person who sends me random thoughts and links on instant messenger which alleviates the mind - numbing tedium that is my day to day existence (at work anyway). Many have commented on the possibility that Russell and I could be long lost twin brothers, however it is not clear to us why...after all, he is short, fat, bald & wears glasses whereas I am short ,fat & have very little hair...oh yeah, and I wear glasses.

I have told Russell his random acts of messenging madness deserve a wider audience so I will be including some of this madness in my future posts, starting with the message that greeted me at work this morning:


Russell said at 8:14AM:
Statistically speaking, 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.

See, the guy is not playing with a full deck.... need more proof:


Russell said at 12:08PM:
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/yahoolatestnews/stories/011609dnmetdenton.5c376ef.html?npc - A green delivery by the boys in brown.

And in case you are still not convinced:


Russell said at 2:08PM:
BACON HITLER - http://img.ffffound.com/static-data/assets/6/c97c5e25fa0469b4b6814f11dd60b282956e69f7_m.jpg


Now for those of you that like this guy's style maybe you should check out www.halloweenman.com as he is the editor of this little slice of comic heaven/hell (delete as appropriate). Not one to be shy he asked me to plug this site, I think it is something to do with glorifying his existence somewhat.

Anyway we never did get much snow so I never got my snow day and despite more of the white chilly stuff falling on this fair isle today I doubt it will happen anytime soon. Take care peoples if you have to venture out into the cold, icy wilderness that is your home town and come back soon.

1 comment:

sparkx said...

'I love you I do'