Sunday 8 February 2009

Well the weekend is nearly over and once again I didn't notice it happen as I have been so busy. We are supposed to get more snow over the next few days and guess what...snow showers earlier have already turned my dreary home city into a blanket of white so right now is about the best time to view coventry when its white instead of the usual grey.

I'm hoping the snow will last and possibly get worse so I can go and take some nice pictures. I have a cousin in Australia that I recently got in contact with after years of not seeing each other and he says its nice seeing the photo's of the snow that everyone is sending him but he wouldn't swap it for his life in australia...lucky bugger!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its been raining down here. Good job too. Bloody street has been like a ski slope!