Tuesday 24 February 2009

Today has been a lot better, you see this is the problem...some days are great and others crappy. I do like Mr Brainwhispers coping mechanism... "lots of jaffa cakes, crisps and fizzy drinks". I don't have any jaffa cakes so maybe toffee viennese whirls, pringles and wine (not to mention the fact that I've already had a few pancakes, oh crap I just did mention it...forget i said that).

Today we have been mostly spending Jack's birthday money on cool thomas the tank engine top and 2 scooby doo tops, they are all soooo cool. We also bought some playdough accessories cos the little fella got some playdough yesterday, so this afternoon I have been playing with playdough and it was such good fun.

Tomorrow I think we are going to see my mum, so a chance for me to put my feet up a little and say here you go nanny, he's all yours! Thursday depending on the weather we are maybe going to twycross zoo and then friday perhaps swimming.

Fingers crossed the rest of the week is like today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Burrrp :o)