Saturday 6 January 2007

Man flu time again!!

I hate having a cold! I can't breath, my head aches, my eyes are sore & worst of all....I still have to go to work. I get so frustrated when I get a cold because my brain seems to take a holiday, I find it so difficult to concentrate.

Nic's gone to see a pantomime tonight so I get the house to myself & have just spent the last 90 minutes playing medal of honour on the ps2. I am so addicted to that game. Our friends mum runs the local brownies group & they've taken them to see the pantomime so they asked Nic along as well. Only bad thing is I can't chill out with my bottle of wine because I have to go & pick her up later, she did say she'd walk but no way am I going to let her walk home on her own. She would have to walk through one of the roughest area's of cov & it would take her quite a while to walk, she's not been too well lately so can't have her wandering the streets at night can I.

This last week at work has been so boring, the people I regularly talk to at work have all been the same as me, can't be bothered with working & I must admit I don't think any of us have really worked that hard. Then again what do the bosses expect.

Anyway gotta dash I have just had my orders via text to go and pick up Nic.

Bye for now...VampJack x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it's time for a new job for you in 2007. Least whilst you have employment you can search for a new vocation!
Happy new year!
Julie xx