Sunday 26 November 2006

Another (nearly) lazy Sunday

So here we are on another sunday, the last sunday in november, where the hell did this month go??? Nic got up before me today which is getting to be a habit at weekends to be honest, lovely person she is she brought me a cup of coffee in bed. Mind you didn't get to stay in bed too long because today was the day.....my car was waiting for me.

What do you think to my new motor? Okay so its not a brand new Merc or a Lamborghini or Ferrari but its mine, all mine & I love it. Just a word of warning, if you see me in your mirror coming up behind you....get outta my way! Only kidding, I do like driving fast but only when the road conditions, weather & traffic allow it. When it comes to urban driving I am a very mild mannered & courteous person ( stop bloody laughing its true ).

I will let you get back to your lazy sunday now, just wanted to tell you all about my new car, off to do my tesco shopping online now....VampJack x 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wheels equal freedom!!! I drive an M reg saab, she's old but she will run forever an ever! My partner Jim loves fixing scania trucks, so he had to buy me a scania built car!! Though an 8 seater is on it's way for me to accomodate my childminding kiddies! Like your reg! PEW do you intend sitting on one on a sunday! lol
Take care
Julie xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/joobynice/doing-it-alone-hopefully-not-for/

Anonymous said...

Great car, glad you are on the road again.  I will definitely keep out of your way, promise.  Terry http://journals.aol.co.uk/tellsg/bowl-of-cherries/