Monday 20 November 2006

Monday

Oh dear, woke up this morning at 7:38, jumped out of bed because I thought my alarm hadn't gone off & was convinced I was going to be late for work. halfway through frantically brushing my teeth I realised my alarm was set for 7:45, no point going back to bed for a few minutes so decided there was only one thing for it.....COFFEE!

Apart from that little monday muddle the day was okay. Only slight concern is on ebay, there's a really nice car on there that I want. I went for a test drive yesterday & it is soooo nice, only problem is that its creeping up in price & I suspect it may go over my budget. I will be absolutely gutted if it does because this car is the car I've wanted for a while, its nothing flash just a smart looking hatchback that has one of the smoothest drives I have experienced. I'm not telling any of you what car it is just yet in case you decide to bid on it!! Rest assured if I do get it I will post a piccy as soon as poss.

Talking of pics, I have had more than one request for pics of me, Nic & L'il Vamp ( well okay, me, Nic & bump )...you people must be mad, I am not photogenic at all. As Nic still doesn't know about this journal I can hardly ask her to pose for a pic for my journal either. I have every intention of posting a family mugshot once my son graces us with his presence so I am afraid you will just have to wait ( trust me, I really would not want to put you off your breakfast/elevenses/dinner/whatever ).

Nic's parents dropped off some of the stuff my sister sent up with Nic's aunt yesterday, there is loads of stuff for L'il Vamp. To be honest though I won't be using it all, some of the items are a little on the girlie side. Nothing wrong in theory except my sister has 2 boys....if one of my nephews starts listening to Barbara Streisand I'll know why now ( a peach jumper, for a little boy...come on! ). There's still the baby bath full of toys at Nic's parents house for us so being a typical bloke I can't wait to get my hands on them, after all that's why us blokes have kids - so we can play with the toys without anyone telling us to grow up. Nic put one of the little cardigans on our cat Bailey, poor bugger couldn't walk properly in it, apparently she tried putting a little hat on him as well. I know she wanted a little girl so she could dress her up but I think she's finally losing her mind, what makes it worse is that there is a cats christmas jacket in the new woolworths red book & she wants to buy it for Angel.

Well thats all for tonight, I've just started reading a new Clive Cussler book this weekend & want to read some more, his books always make me wish I didn't have to go to work as I never want to put them down. Take care all, hope the gale force winds are not battering you too much...VampJack x 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see it now....Scalextric everywhere at Vamp Manor!
Have a good evening
Phoenix

Anonymous said...

Dads going to want boys toys. . .your little boys gonna have some fun with you .Hope you get the car. . . hope we see a family pic when the baby comes.If not I will still be reading your journal. . I have a mental pic of you all. . lol.

Anonymous said...

I'm cheering for you to get that car!  go, go, go!!!
Kathy