Saturday 25 November 2006

Saturday & everyone's gone shopping mad

Hello again everybody, have you all got your christmas shopping done? Well I have except last coupla online bits!

I didn't get the car I wanted, the price went too high so I had to let some other person have it, on the plus side I did get a car this week...have a look at the piccies!!! Yes I got my Schumacher Records edition model. On hte first pic you can see the plaque in front of the car, this lists his records that he now holds. It would have been nice to have had the Championship edition but alas it was not meant to be. This is one thing that L'il Vamp is definitely NOT getting his hands on, & my bloody cats can stay the hell away from it too.

I have also found another car - a real one this time that I can drive!! It's not quite as nice as the one I test drove last sunday but its still a Laguna which is the car I want. Its a p reg 1997 model 1.8, this one needs some wheel trims to make it look a little better & it has a small crack on the back bumper but nothing major......as long as they don't sell it tonight ( which they shouldn't as I've told them I'm coming over tomorrow with the cash, but you never know ) then tomorrow I will be mobile again. I'm pretty sure I can find the time to take a piccy & put it on here once I get it.

I had to go into town today to get the money out for the car, bloody hell.....the whole world's gone mad. I could hardly move, people are pushing & shoving & elbowing others outta the way....anyone'd think the shops were  selling out of everything. I am so glad that I don't have to fight my way around town for christmas presents this year, if I do have to go into town I will certainly not be driving, the traffic was nearly gridlocked today. I felt like standing in the centre of town & yelling at everyone to stop, its christmas not the end of the world.

This is fun typing this entry, Nic keeps coming in with stuff to put on ebay or freecycle so its like a game of chicken....how many words can I type before she comes back in & I have to change screens!!

Well thats about it for now, I will be back tomorrow to tell you all about my new car providing the buggers don't sell it before I get there. I hope you are all enjoying the weekend, only 4 more weekends until christmas, if you haven't done your shopping yet its time to start military style operations to ensure you have everything done in time...take care & come back soon.... VampJack x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think lilvamp will love cars too. . .especially the Schumacher one! Town was crazy where I live too. . .im always glad to get home in winter. .thats the best bit walking in to a nice warm house and switching kettle on . .lol.

Anonymous said...

Is it really only 4 weeks left? I'm in denial over Christmas...I kinda hope it'll go away but I guess not!
love Phoenix