Thursday 24 August 2006

First ante-natal tomorrow

Okay so once again I have been found guilty of not adding enough entries, to be honest work has been a bitch this week and I haven't felt like sitting in front of a pc once I got home.

Obviously the biggest news is that we have the first visit to the ante natal class tomorrow, not too sure what to expect. Part of the reason works been so tough is because I've been doing extra hours to make up for the time I will miss tomorrow - only 2 hours in work in the morning, happy days!

I guess a lot of ignorant people like me have visions of ante natal classes being full of pregnant women practising breathing techniques & shouting at the nervous/useless dads to be, its all we ever see of these classes on tv ( or is it because us blokes mentally tune out or go down the pub when anything like that's on? ). Maybe that is exactly what it will be like, if so I'm outta there faster than you can say contraception. All joking aside I have absolutely no idea what tomorrow is going to entail but I will no doubt tell you all about it when I get back, unless of course I am too scarred by the ordeal.

The other big news this week is that Prison break is back on tv....but only in america. There's a great site that you can watch it on though & believe me the first episode of the 2nd season is fantastic. For anyone that doesn't know this show ( where have you been? ), a guy gets himself arrested & locked up after his brother is convicted of killing the vice presidents brother. His intention is to break his brother out of jail before he is executed, along the way he enlists the help of some inmates that are incarcerated for a variety of crimes. The first season ended with one of the best cliff hangers ever seen on tv. Do yourselves a favour & watch the reruns of season 1 which they will inevitably show before we get the new series next year.

Anyway I had better stop there cos gotta get up nice and early for work tomorrow. I'll be back later tomorrow to let you know how it went. Goodnight... Vamp x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the classes! Before you know it they will be a distant memory when small yelling pink thing invades your world! lol
Mum of two pink yelling things!! Julie xx