Saturday 21 October 2006

Lots of new things

My new bed's arrived, so has my new bookcase....along with the kettle & toaster during the week & the units we got last week our house is starting to look loads better than it did 2 weeks ago!!

I love getting new things & defi nitely can't wait to go to bed tonight on my nice new king size bed. Mind you Nic doesn't believe me how they make the king size beds bigger, I have tried to explain that they take the double bed frame & then add the extra bit on to the left hand side of the bed ( as you look at it from the foot of the bed ), I mean its not as if its my fault she chose to have the right hand side of the bed is it. Can I help it if it's my side that has the extra space!! Somehow though I don't think I will get to enjoy the extra space, although Nic's paying half for the bed I will still only get to sleep on a quarter of it.

Got to go into town shortly to post loads of stuff I sold on ebay, we are making quite good progress with the spare room now, not chucking stuff out just selling on ebay or giving stuff away on freecycle.org ( a great site, the aim is to stop stuff going into landfill so you can advertise your stuff you want to get rid of or if you want anything so long as its all free ). Nic's never really been a big reader & doesn't like that my books take up so much space but she has finally decided we can have a bookcase in the lounge as well as in the bedroom, just got to put it together this afternoon when I get back.

Right gotta dash to the post office now.... have a great weekend ...  Vamp x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOve the scan pics, God it's so exciting, I'm almost, almost, but not quite, broody again!  I can't wait for the new arrival, boys are fantastic, such loving kids, easy going, and ten times less hassle than girls.  Do not have any girls, believe me, they are much much harder work.  
Soo glad things at home are getting sorted, and that you're all warm and cosy with all your new luxuries, nothing better than treating yourself to a few luxuries.
I could not live without Ebay, brings me in a few hundred a week just by selling miscellaneous goods that I find on my travels, things I think may be of use to people.
I will check out freecycle, sounds wel good.
love to you both x Lynbo oo oooo x  

Anonymous said...

I meant a few hundred a month, it's good, but not that good!

Anonymous said...

your new stuff sounds great. . I love bookcases and need one myself. I love freecycle. . .had some great stuff from there.