Saturday 14 October 2006

Your Brain's Pattern
You have a dreamy mind, full of fancy and fantasy.
You have the ability to stay forever entertained with your thoughts.
People may say you're hard to read, but that's because you're so internally focused.
But when you do share what you're thinking, people are impressed with your imagination.

What Pattern Is Your Brain?
http://www.blogthings.com/whatpatternisyourbrainquiz/

 

Found this on An Analysis of Life journal so thanks to Kate ( check out the link to her blog in my 'other blogs' section on the left ).

I have to say I agree with the result, I have a very active imagination but at the same time I have a very ordered mind & know what I want most of the time.If people find me hard to read I say GOOD! I don't like to be boring or predictable so i'll let them keep guessing.

 

Bye for now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have the same brain pattern as you! I just went for the sparkly piccie!! lol
Julie xx
http://journal.aol.co.uk/joobynice/doing-it-alone-hopefully-not-for/