Wednesday 11 October 2006

Next scan tomorrow

Just a quick entry today to say that tomorrow afternoon we are off to have the next scan. Nic has made some cards for my sister & mum, also some for her best friends. We're going to scan the pictures from the scan when we get back, print them off & stick them in the cards. I will also add the pictures to my entry in the next couple of days.

May have some arguments heading my way tomorrow & over the coming weeks/months, Nic wants to know wether its a boy or girl but I would rather wait until its born. This is okay in principle as she can find out & I will leave the room when she's being told.......but Nic cannot keep a secret at all. Oh well, we'll see....night....   Vamp x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to have a surprise reg boy/girl! on the other hand if you are on a budget financially it is nice to buy bits and pieces for little vamp! May just be my opinion but I hated mine in mint green and sappy pale yellow!! Didn't find out the sex of Jake my 6 yr old but did with Maddy! Was soooo fun buying all the co-ordinated pink items!! lol Nice to have a theme for your nursery too! Your thinking.....pale blue walls, with sticker transfers of a certain F1 driver!? lolol Nic may be thinking.....Candy pink/lilac walls with fairies & butterflies! lol This way you won't need to decorate again so soon when your 3/4 yr old says....."I hate yellow and mint green walls, I want blue walls with Thomas the Tank on them!" Hee Hee!
You will be amazed by the scan tomorrow! Looking forward to seeing the piccie.
Take care
Julie xx

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the scan today...at least Nic can go to the loo this time round!
I did exactly the same with my scan pictures...put them on a card and sent them to relatives. I then spent the next week on the phone explaining what was what!
Twas great talking to you and thanks for the cold remedies...I have loads now to keep me going!
Look forward to the pictures,
love Phoenix
http://journals.aol.co.uk/phoenix71011/Phoenix

Anonymous said...

Its nice to know what sex the baby is so you can go and buy stuff but it will spoil the suprise .I would want to know . . .no I wouldnt. . oh I dont know! Cant wait to see the scan picture. . I feel excited for you both.