Wednesday 26 July 2006

Birthday boy

happy birthday to me

happy birthday to me

happy birthday dear me-ee

happy birthday to me......

In case you haven't guessed its my birthday! Started really well, I normally hit the snooze button for an extra 5 mins in bed but today I  had washing to hang out ( yes I know, even on my birthday ) so decided not to hit snooze. Biiiiiiiiig mistake, 50 minutes later I wake up & have to rush to work without my ritualistic morning coffee & without hanging the washing out, I didn't even have time to make my sarnies for work - good job L was going to Subway at lunch ( i can recommend the turkey sub, mmmmmmm ).

So I got my Star Wars dvd's, although not been allowed to watch them tonight, spoilsport, it is my birthday after all. To be honest as birthdays go today has been pretty uneventful, well with the exception of having to leave work early & go to the doctors. I have 2 bloodspots in my left eye which I was concerned about but apparently it's nothing to fret about, ever noticed how easy doctors say that - its okay for them they aren't the ones with the problem. Had a nice dip in the pool tonight, disturbed only by the phone ringing, Nic's mum's not well. She's on holiday but been taken to hospital so hope everything's gonna be okay there.

Anyway gotta go and get an early night so I don't oversleep tomorrow. Night all.....Vamp x

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Birthday, Vamp!
Hope Nic's Mum's ok...let us know.
Love Phoenix

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed wishing you a Happy birthday!!
Hope you had a good one :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Vamp, Happy birthday. Sounds great in that pool. Malcolm.