Sunday 30 July 2006

weekend stuff

Hello again, I hope you are all having a good weekend. My weekend is pretty uneventful, unless you are a Ferrari fan. Yes today was once again a good day fro the red team, we had another 1/2 with Alonso finishing in 5th so Schumi is seriously eating away at Alonso's lead now...we can all see another title within our grasp...it's only going to get more exciting & we have another race next week, can't wait.

But apart from my racing nothing much has happened this weekend. We went shopping on saturday but not for anything exciting. On a positive note we did get travel vouchers from Virgin rail to compensate for the disastrous trip to my sisters, gives me another chance to go visiting without having to pay a fortune in rail fares.

When I spoke to my mum last week she told me she's been looking after my nephews, last tuesday they went to get their hair cut & the oldest one was very reluctant to get his hair cut - apparently he didn't want all his hair cut off like uncle Vamp!!! I love my nephews to bits but they are very strange, the youngest who is only 3 was being measured by my mum for a new jumper & he decided he wanted to measure himself...I will leave it to your imaginations to work out what part of him he decided to measure, oh well boys will be boys.

I haven't really got anything else to tell you, I lead a pretty boring life. I guess I got all my partying done when I was younger, I'd rather read a good book than go out & spend half an hour trying to get served in town. Talking of which if any of you come across a book called 'Minotaur takes a cigarette break' by Steven Sherrill give it a go, it is a bit surreal but strangely compelling. You should also check out the trailers for a new film called 'snakes on a plane' featuring Samuel L Jackson...trust me I am not making this up, he really is in a film with possibly the best title this decade. 

Anyway I have half a bottle of wine left downstairs so I'd better go and make sure it doesn't go off!!! Night all....Vamp x 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, "Snakes on a Plane" is a cult movie in the making.  I can't wait to see it.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jpatriciaevans/PrettyPinkPattysPictures/